One of the most useful videos I have found on the internet, for failover clustering. Thanks to John Savill for his efforts and time.
- Creating Windows Server 2008 Failover Clusters:
- Configuring a Windows Server 2008 Failover Cluster from the command line: http://www.savilltech.com/Videos/clustercmd/clustercmd.wmv
- Understanding Failover Cluster Quorum:
- Hyper-V Quick Migration:
- Configuring iSCSI connections from the command line:
- Failover Clustering with MELIO File System:
Don’t forget to post your comments 🙂